The world's leading publishers have implemented plagiarism checker software into their editorial processes. Over 365 publishers, including the top 15 most influential publishers, have signed up for the CrossCheck powered by iThenticate service. Today iThenticate's database includes nearly 80,000 global scientific, technical, medical journals, including:
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- American Physical Society (APS)
- Ammons Scientific
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Institute of Physics (IOP)
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Nature Publishing
- Oxford University Press (OUP)
- Sage Publications
- Taylor & Francis
- Zhejiang Publishing United Group Co., Ltd
There are three parts that make up the iThenticate plagiarism checker database. One part is the CrossCheck content from leading publishers. Over 34 million published research articles, conference proceedings and e-books have been indexed into the iThenticate database by leading publishers, making it the world's largest comparison database.
- 34M+ Articles, Chapters, Proceedings, etc.
- 79K+ Books, Journals and Conference Proceedings, Abstracts
Search CrossCheck publisher members, become a member, read articles about CrossCheck, sign up for a CrossCheck webinar and see CrossCheck FAQs by visiting CrossRef.com.
CrossRef® is a registered trademark of Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (dba "CrossRef").
CrossCheck™ is a registered trademark of Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (dba "CrossRef").