Plagiarism detection is equally important as knowing how to avoid plagiarism. iThenticate's papers offers writers, researchers and editors insight into plagiarism issues across different industries, and guidance for avoiding plagiarism within various roles and environments. Have an idea for a paper? Let us know!
Visit our award-winning blog to read about the latest news and discussions on plagiarism and misconduct issues.
Watch videos and webcasts that explore the most pressing plagiarism issues in research, scholarly publishing and other industries.
- Ethics of Self-plagiarism This paper offers a clear definition of self-plagiarism and how authors and publishers can avoid this issue and the costly retractions associated it.
- Pressure to Publish This paper offers insights into how globalization and Technology are increasing misconduct in scholarly research; and guidelines for how the research community can combat the rise of misconduct and retractions.
- True Costs of Research Misconduct This paper explores the effects of plagiarism from human to capital costs as caused by the rise in scholarly misconduct in the last decade.
- Research Misconduct Infographic This infographic illustrates the growing problem of plagiarism and other forms of misconduct in research, as well as the types of damages that are incurred by misconduct. (JPG)
- How to Get Published This is a a foundational guide and checklist that will help researchers and authors understand the submission process and increase their chances of getting their work published. (Web)
iThenticate Overview (PDF)
Related: Also see Interviews and Customer Training Videos